Wishing all our customers a Happy Festive Season please note our warehouse will be closed 20/12/19 till 2/1/20.
When placing an order via our online store, you are ordering based on the following terms and conditions.
We need you to be aware of what is and isn’t possible logistically and therefore we would ask you to read the below before placing your order with us via our online store - thank you!
- All orders will be sent via the shipping method of Rax & Dollies’ choosing. We generally ship orders via the following methods - Standard Road Freight, Local Courier, Australia Post.
- For orders shipped to RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES - please note all orders placed using our online store will be shipped with instructions for our delivery service to leave goods in a safe place if unattended (i.e. AUTHORITY TO LEAVE). This is due to re-deliveries incurring significant extra charges. If you would like orders shipped to a residential address and do not want goods left unattended, you will need to enquire via our showroom phone 02 9357 4956 or email us at email@example.com
- Orders shipped via Australia Post will usually be taken to to your local post office if your residence is unattended when a delivery is attempted - this decision will be made at Australia Post’s discretion.
- Orders placed via our online store CANNOT be shipped via express post and / or express shipping. Express Post / Express shipping costs substantially more than standard methods and our freight calculator uses standard shipping rates. If you wish to enquire about the possibility of express shipping, please contact us via phone on 02 9357 4956 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering.
- Please note that phone calls to advise an exact delivery date of orders, or calls by delivery drivers prior to delivery ARE NOT POSSIBLE. Each Rax & Dollies online order customer will receive an email from us confirming dispatch of their order on the date it is booked in for shipment. Courier company tracking is also provided for the RECEIVER to follow and contact the freight helpline for "where is my parcel" queries. Due to unforseen events (driver shortages, covid, natural disasters and industrial disputes) your parcel may be delayed up to 2-12 days while with the external courier companies. PLEASE CONTACT THE FREIGHT COMPANY DIRECTLY for detail, as we can only intervene after 12 days.
- Most orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours (except weekends, public holidays etc) after being received and confirmation of payment. Please allow for these time frames when placing your order and please note that same day dispatch is not possible without prior arrangement. If you have an urgent enquiry / deadline, please contact us prior to ordering to confirm whether its possible for you to arrange your own courier or other ways to help meet your deadline. Phone 02 9357 4956 or email at email@example.com
- If you are in a remote area or a great distance from Sydney, we assume you have taken into consideration standard transit times across such distances when placing your order.
- Our dispatch operates from both our main warehouse and our third party logistics provider, so it is possible some orders may be split and parts sent from different warehouse locations. If this occurs, we will send you a courtesy email advising you not to panic if you receive only part of your order! Usually split orders arrive at their destination within 1 - 2 days of the first part.
- While we go to great lengths to ensure all stock on our website that is shown as available for purchase is in stock, it is possible that some items may suddenly become out of stock due to sales made via our showroom or corporate sales. In an instance of this happening, we will contact you to advise about this and give you the choice of either backorder or a refund.
- Should you receive an item that is damaged or not as advertised, you are entitled to either a refund or a replacement of the item. We're nice people, and in the unlikely event that something that you have ordered has a problem, please contact us politely at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9357 4956 to resolve. If such an circumstance occurs, we will offer either the choice of a replacement of said item or a refund of the purchase price of said item. The choice of a replacement or a refund will be the final resolution of the matter.
- In the case of a customer making an incorrect choice of product or change of mind, full or partial refund / exchange is at the sole discretion of Rax & Dollies. Rax & Dollies is under no obligation to refund or exchange for incorrect choice of product or change of mind.